Tom Menner, Director, Solution Architecture for Asia-Pacific, R3, the company behind Corda blockchain platform, will explain permissioned blockchain for business and enterprise.
In enterprise environment, these requirements are important to implement blockchain:
Confidentiality is the measure of ensuring that only entities participating in a particular transaction will have knowledge and access to it.
Throughput is measure of number of transactions processed by by period of time. In blockchain context is average number of transactions appended to blockchain (within blocks) per second.
In this event, Tom Menner, will explain what Corda permissioned blockchain can provide for business and the enterprise, like financial industries, healthcare.
1. A quick introduction to the blockchain
2. What is the difference between a public and a permissioned blockchain?
3. What is Corda? An insight into its unique features
4. Use cases of Corda solutions
5. Where do I start as a Java developer?
This event will be held in Singapore, 12 December 2018, 7-9 pm at Traveloka office. This event is free, but seats are limited. Register your attendance here